- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52*. Applicants may also apply online here.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
Payment of Fees (EU students only)
Upon receipt of an acceptance letter from the University, graduate students are required to submit a down payment of €500.
Applications for the MSc in Psychology and the MSc in Orthodontics need to submit a non-refundable application fee of €200.