The general admission requirement for graduate programs is the successful completion of a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution, or its equivalent (professional qualifications). All applicants will need to submit the following documents to the Office of Admissions in electronic form to email@example.com, in order to be considered for admission:
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. Applicants may also apply online here.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
Payment of Fees (EU students only)
Upon receipt of an acceptance letter from the University, graduate students are required to submit a down payment of €500.