Deadlines for submission of applications:
- For Fall Semester entry, applications must be submitted by 28 February (first call) or by 31 August (for possible remaining positions)
- For Spring Semester entry, applications must be submitted by 1 November of the year prior to planned beginning of studies.
In order to be considered for a PhD program, all applicants will need to submit the following documents to the Office of Admissions, in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. Applicants may also apply online here.
- Research Proposal. The applicant should describe in a coherent and comprehensive manner his/her research proposal not exceeding 1,000 words including: title/research field, aims and objectives, importance of the proposed study, literature review on the theoretical background of the idea and proposed methodology.
- Official copies of bachelor’s and master’s degrees (or official letter verifying that the applicant has successfully completed all degree requirements)
- Official copies of academic transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copies of relevant publications (up to two)
- One letter of recommendation from faculty member of higher academic institutions
- Other supporting documents such as awards, distinctions, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of valid passport (for international applicants only)
All shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. Applicants will be notified of the exact date of their interview.
The School may examine/evaluate transfer applications from other universities/educational institutions following the relevant national regulations.
Payment of Fees (EU students only)
Upon receipt of an acceptance letter from the University, PhD students are required to submit a down payment of €500.