Call for Applications for PhD Studies in Computer Science (Ph.D.) for Fall Semester 2022
The Ph.D. program of Computer Science of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, announces a limited number of places for doctoral studies in the Fall Semester 2022 (commencing October 2022), in one/a combination of the following areas:
- Machine Learning
- Mobility and Radio resource management for IoT Health Remote Monitoring Systems
- Network Science
- Internet of Things
- Network Security
- Intelligent Geographic Information Systems
- Game Theory and Applications
The program is offered in English. The interested applicants are expected to submit a research proposal with their application.
Application, supporting material and admission procedure:
- Application is submitted using the special form available from this link
- Supporting documents here
- Last day for submitting applications: 31 August 2022.
- The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
For further information, please visit the University website here or contact Mrs. Stephanos Theodosiou at the Office of Admissions at 22-713000 or the coordinator of the program Assoc. Prof. Vicky Papadopoulou Lesta at email@example.com.