European University Cyprus announces a limited number of places for doctoral studies in the Fall Semester 2021 (commencing October 2021) for the following programs:
School of Business Administration
- Business Administration (Ph.D.) – offered in English
- Business Administration (D.B.A.) – offered in English
School of Humanities, Social and Education Sciences
- Education Sciences (Ph.D.)– offered in both Greek and English
- Music (Ph.D.) – offered in both Greek and English
- Psychology (Ph.D.) – offered in English
School of Law:
- Law (Ph.D.) – offered in Greek
School of Medicine:
School of Sciences:
- Computer Science (Ph.D.) – offered in English
- Occupational Safety and Health (Ph.D.) – offered in English
- Public Health (Ph.D.) – offered in both Greek and English
- Nursing (Ph.D.) – offered in Greek
- Physiotherapy (Ph.D.) – offered in Greek
Application, supporting material and admission procedure:
- Application is submitted using the special form available from this link
- Interested applicants are expected to submit a research proposal with their application.
- The necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
- Last day for submitting applications: 10 September 2021.
- The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
For further information, please visit the University website here or contact Ms. Loutsia Nardi at the Office of Admissions at 22-713000.