Global Support Fundfor International Students
GLOBAL SUPPORT FUND
European University Cyprus is pleased to announce the Global Support Fund for International Students. The scholarship is funded exclusively by the university and applies to specific English taught programs of study for new students who will begin their studies this Spring Semester 2022 starting the 14th of February, 2022. Successful candidates will be awarded 25% scholarship annually on tuition fees, until the completion of their program of study at EUC.
The undergraduate four-year programs of study under the Global Support Fund are the following:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Economics and Finance
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Marketing and Digital Communication
- Computer Information Systems
- The scholarships are valid for the above English-taught undergraduate programs of study only. All other programs offered at European University Cyprus (undergraduate and graduate) are excluded from this scholarship. The scholarships apply only for tuition fees. Accommodation expenses, books and other supplies are excluded.
- Eligible candidates must have completed their secondary education and meet the admission criteria of each program.
- The scholarships are offered for Spring Semester 2022 and cannot be transferred to the following year.
- The scholarships cannot be awarded to existing students of European University Cyprus, students who have completed their secondary education in Cyprus (other scholarships are applicable to local High School graduates), or students of other educational institutes of Cyprus.
- The deadline to submit an application is January 15th 2022.
- Eligible candidates will have to submit the online application for admission together with a supporting letter that they would like to be considered for a scholarship.
- In the case of more candidates than the number of scholarships offered, selection will be made on the basis of academic merit. The Office of Admissions of European University Cyprus will be responsible for the final selection of candidates.
Be 100% Sure. Be 100% Safe. Your studies at EUC begin 14 February 2022. Learn more here.
Note: For further information regarding application and visa requirements (if applicable) please contact Ms. Loutsia Nardi, Head of Admissions at L.Nardi@euc.ac.cy