Scholarship by the ICAEW Foundation Bursary and European University Cyprus
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Foundation and the Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance of the School of Business, announce an undergraduate scholarship for the BSc degree in Accounting.
The scholarship will be valid for all years of study, for the academic year commencing in Fall 2022. The total scholarship amount is £12,000 (£3,000 per year).
Award Criteria: The University’s Financial Support Office, will award the scholarship by considering the following factors:
- Grade of the High School Leaving Certificate
- Previous / current work experience
- Any previous / current scholarships or bursaries
- Family and/or Personal financial circumstances: all income, financial support etc
- Any other supporting documents such as awards, distinctions or any other qualifications and any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests, motivation and career objectives
How to apply
All applicants must complete the online admission application form and submit the required documents together with the non-refundable application fee of €52.
Please find the form here.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the student who enrolls as a freshman at EUC for the Academic Year 2022-2023
- The above scholarship is offered in set-off with other scholarships and discounts already granted for the Academic Year 2022-2023, is not transferred to other persons and is not exchanged for money or in any other way
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is September 16th , 2022
- The Scholarship does not apply to current students
The successful candidate will be informed by the committee by the 20/09/2022
For more information please contact the Office of Admissions, tel: 00357 22713000 or by email at email@example.com