As a follow-up on our previous communication related to the COVID-19 outbreak, the EUC Crisis Management Team have decided the following:
- The University will reopen on Monday 16th March. All administrative services of the University will operate as usual.
- All CONVENTIONAL courses will be delivered fully online until 25th March at the same time based on the semester’s schedule of classes. All instructors may deliver the online courses remotely (no need to be at the University). Distance Learning courses continue to operate without any interruption.
- The MIS department will provide detailed instructions to all instructors in order to help them to deliver their courses online as well as to communicate with their students. All instructors should make every effort to communicate promptly and prior to the scheduled time of a course with all their students.
- The MIS department will provide all the support to all instructors and students for the implementation of the online delivery. Detailed information about the support will be provided on the e-mail to be sent to all instructors by the MIS department.
- All mid-term exams will be rescheduled and the exact dates will be announced by the instructors to all students.
- The University will take every possible measure to ensure that all students’ program requirements are met.
- The University Health & Safety Office in close cooperation with the Facilities department is taking all measures for the hygiene and disinfection of the University campus.
The EUC Crisis Management Team is monitoring the situation very closely always taking into consideration official announcements by both Ministries of Health & Education in Cyprus and in consultation with Galileo Global Education and we will update you for any additional measures or actions accordingly.