This program is not accepting new applications for the current academic year.
Call for Submission of Application for Doctoral Studies
The Department of Management and Marketing, School of Business Administration, at EUC announces a limited number of places in the Doctor of Business Administration
) program for the Fall Semester 2022 (commencing October 2022).
The DBA program at EUC caters to senior managers and professionals seeking acknowledgement of their skills and contribution of scholarship and theory to their field. The program’s coursework focuses on acquiring knowledge based on the latest business research and theories
. The significant research element of the program aims to contribute new ideas and innovations that fulfill needs of the industry and economy
The taught courses are delivered in a blended mode of instruction (in-person and/or online) to facilitate participation of working professionals. Use of the EUC Blackboard platform allows for increased access to learning resources and ensures maximum interaction with faculty, supervisors and fellow students. This blended mode of instruction enables students who cannot attend classes on campus to complete the courses remotely.
Interested applicants must:
- Submit a research proposal with their application;
- Hold a master's degree in a related field;
- Have a minimum of five years' work experience;
- Submit written confirmation from organization whose data will be used for their DBA research. This proof of data access is compulsory for selection into the program.
Application, supporting material and admission information/procedure:
- The program’s language of instruction is English.
- Interested applicants must submit a research proposal with their application.
- The application is submitted using the special form available from this link
- The necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
- The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
For further information, please contact Mr. Stephanos Theodosiou at the Office of Admissions at 22713000
General Information for Doctoral Studies
European University Cyprus announces every academic year a limited number of places for doctoral studies in both Fall and Spring Semester (commencing September and February, respectively). Applications are submitted using the special application form available here link
. All necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
Last day for submitting applications:
- For Fall Semester: Initial deadline: 2 May (if positions remain available, additional applications for these positions are accepted by the 30 of May and the 31 of August per year)
- For Spring Semester: 15 November per year.
The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
For further information, please contact Mr. Stephanos Theodosiou at the Office of Admissions at 22713000.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION CRITERIA:
The D.B.A. program is designed for people who have achieved, or expect to achieve, senior organizational positions and/or who wish to enhance their analytical and research skills and knowledge. Therefore, all applicants should:
View Past Dissertation Submissions.
View past version of the program.
- hold a Master's degree in a field related to business and/or management;
- have a minimum of 5 years' working experience;
- submit written confirmation by an organization/a business from which they will have data access which will be used for This proof of data access is compulsory in terms of selection to the program.