Call for Submission of Application for Doctoral Studies
The Ph.D. Program of Physiotherapy announces a limited number of places for doctoral studies in the Fall Semester 2022 (commencing October 2022), in one/a combination of the following areas:
- Manual Therapy
- Exercise Therapy
- Neuro-Musculoskeletal Dysfunctions
- Cardio-Respiratory Dysfunctions
More information about the scientific areas of the academic staff/supervisors here
Application, supporting material and admission procedure:
- The program is offered in Greek.
- Interested applicants are expected to submit a research proposal with their application.
- The application is submitted using the special form available from this link
- The necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
- The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
General Information for Doctoral Studies
European University Cyprus announces every academic year a limited number of places for doctoral studies in both Fall and Spring Semester (commencing September and February, respectively). Applications are submitted using the special application form available here link
. All necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
Last day for submitting applications:
- For Fall Semester: Initial deadline: 2 May (if positions remain available, additional applications for these positions are accepted by the 30 of May and the 31 of August per year)
- For Spring Semester: 15 November per year.
The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s). For further information, please contact Mr. Stephanos Theodosiou at the Office of Admissions at 22713000.
View Past Dissertation Submissions
View the previous structure of the program.