Deadline : Friday, 3 December 2021
The European University Cyprus is seeking to recruit Special Scientists, and/or Scientific Collaborators and/or Adjunct Faculty in the following disciplines for the program of study “Graphic Design” (Bachelor of Arts) which is offered at the International Digital Economy College, Minjiang University, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, People’s Republic of China. Upon employment, the selected applicants will need to be able to work on a full-time basis for at least one semester at Minjiang University, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, People’s Republic of China.
Department of Arts
- Visual Communication/Graphic Design
- Color Theory, Practice and Painting
- History of Art, Modern and Contemporary Art
Duties and responsibilities:
- Follow the learning and teaching processes as directed by the decisions of the European University Cyprus’s Senate and University’s Council
- Follow the academic learning model set by the European University Cyprus and deliver the curriculum accordingly
- Support students attending the pertinent program in their education at the International Digital Economy College, Minjiang University
- Collaborate with all departments within European University Cyprus and Minjiang University that have an impact on students’ learning experience and the curriculum’s implementation.
- Master or Doctorate degree in the relevant discipline/s (or equivalent qualifications)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Evidence on creative/practice-based research
- Technology oriented
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Global mindset
- Student Oriented
Knowledge of Chinese language will be considered an advantage
Applicants should include the following documents:
- Letter of interest which:
- indicates the particular position(s) they are applying for
- confirms that upon employment the applicant is able to work on a full-time basis for at least one semester at Minjiang University, Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, People’s Republic of China
- indicates the semester they would be able to start their employment
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of qualifications
All short-listed applicants will be invited for an interviewing based on the regulations of the European University Cyprus.
Please submit, electronically, all required documents to the Human Resources Department (email@example.com) by Friday, 3 December 2021.