European University Cyprus cordially invites you to the following presentations for the Medicine Program, Dentistry Program and Health Sciences Programs.
Athens: Monday, March 19th, 2018, 6:30 pm, “Grande Bretagne” Hotel (Syntagma Square)
Thessaloniki: Tuesday, March 20th, 2018, 6:30 pm, "Daios" Hotel (59 Nikis Avenue)
- European University Cyprus’ Medical School is accredited by the Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (DI.P.A.E.)
- European University Cyprus has been accredited by DOATAP
- The University has the most complete Department of Health and Life Sciences in Cyprus, with programs such as Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences , Radiology / Radiotherapy, Nutrition / Dietetics , Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Sports Science and Physical Education and Speech and Language Therapy .
Applications are now open
- Applications for admission are now open for the Academic Year 2018-2019 and can be submitted during the presentation (Courses start on September 24th, 2018)
- For more information about admission criteria click here
- During the event, interested parties will be able to apply for admission
For more information, or to arrange a personal appointment, you can contact Mrs. Loutsia Nardi, Head of Admissions E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 00357-22713000
You can register for the event at opendays.euc.ac.cy