School of Professional Studies
Choosing the right college for your professional studies can prove to be a very difficult task. The number of alternatives available, the variations in costs, location etc. seem to be making the whole process even more complicated. The School of Professional Studies was established with the overriding objective to help students to pass their professional examinations by offering them quality tuition.
The promise of offering quality tuition is solidly based on the long experience and the outstanding capabilities of our professional staff. The School of Professional Studies (SPS) was established in 1977 and it was the first college in Cyprus specializing in the provision of professional courses. Since then, SPS was established as one of the leading providers in professional education, training thousands of students to earn a professional qualification.
SPS offers courses leading to the following professional qualifications:
- ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- ACA – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) – Chartered Accountant Qualification
- CFAB – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) – Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business
- TQUK – Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFE – Certified Fraud Examiner
- ADIT – Advanced Diploma in International Taxation
SPS also offers a variety of CPDs – Continuous Professional Development seminars (both inhouse and open).
Finally School of Professional Studies operates an open access policy, providing all students with an equal opportunity to learn.