Partners in Education
More specifically, in November 2016, the Hellenic Business Administration Company, and the European University of Cyprus signed a Memorandum of Understanding, with which they agreed to cooperate closely in order to offer quality and specialized services that will meet the requirements of the economic environment of both Greece and Cyprus. Greater emphasis will be given, on the following pillars; Education, Leadership Development and Promotion of Business Excellence.
In recognition of the important role undertaken by European University Cyprus in creating a common European higher education area, leading Greek Universities have joined forces with it through agreements of strategic collaboration. Such interdisciplinary collaborations aim, inter alia, at the establishment of joint/dual degrees, the design of joint research programs, transfer of knowledge, exchange of students and scientific and administrative personnel, the organization of scientific meetings (conferences, one-day events, symposia) and joint supervision of doctoral theses.
- The National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- The Aristotelian University of Thessaloniki
- The Democritus University of Thrace
- The Ionian University
- The University of Patras
- The University of Peloponnese
- The Harokopio University
- The Hellenic Open University
- The University of Western Macedonia
- The University of Macedonia
- The University of the Aegean