Students are kindly requested to use one of the following methods for paying their fees at the University:
- Bank Deposit
Bank of Cyprus
|Bank Name:||Bank of Cyprus|
|A/C Name:||European University – Cyprus Ltd|
a) JCC SMART
- Visit http://www.jccsmart.com/
- Select CATEGORIES and then ACADEMIC – TUITION AND FEES
- Select the icon “EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS”
- Select PAY TUITION & FEES ON LINE and BILL PAYMENT
- Login or Register (for new users only)
- Proceed with the card information
- Choose Country and amount
- Filling in personal information
- Proceed with the payment
We would like to inform all our students that from 1 july 2020 the cashiers office will accept the following payment methods only:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Bank draft
Payments can also be made remotely by bank transfer to our accounts at bank of cyprus or via the jcc online payment portal.
Always quote your Reference/Registration number and Full Name when making the payment. In case you do not know the Registration number, please quote the Reference number listed on the top of the acceptance letter.
Payments must be send via email at A.Christodoulou@euc.ac.cy or by fax at 00357-22559585.
For any inquiries in regards to payments please contact mrs Anastasia Christodoulou at A.Christodoulou@euc.ac.cy or give us a call at 00357-22713066 and 00357-22713016