Scholarships and Financial Aid
Scholarships and Financial Aid
1) At European University Cyprus we realize that for some students financial aid can greatly affect their decision whether or not to attend university. For this reason, our advisors at the Student Advising Center provide all relevant information on aid and scholarships, benefits and respective processes and responsibilities. EUC recognizes that each student’s financial situation is unique and for this reason, we have developed policies and procedures to treat each student fairly and equally. Financial aid provide support based on students’ personal circumstances where as our scholarships are usually awarded on merit.
2) High School Scholarships
A limited number of High school scholarships are awarded to outstanding graduating students from Cypriot High Schools and cover tuition during a student’s first year of studies. More specifically, the scholarships offered are as following:
- 75% Scholarship for the first academic year of study to candidates with an average grade of 19 or above on their High School Leaving Certificate
- 50% Scholarship for the first academic year of study to candidates with an average grade of 18 or above on their High School Leaving Certificate
- 25% Scholarship for the first academic year of study to candidates with an average grade of 17 or above on their High School Leaving Certificate
The scholarships are open to all academic programs of study offered at EUC excluding the Bachelor of Medicine, Dental Surgery, Occupational Therapy and Biomedical Sciences. For more information, you may contact the Office of Admissions at EUC.
3) Financial Aid
The Financial Aid is awarded to native students only based mainly on financial criteria, regardless of academic performance. The amount of the grant provided depends upon the student’s personal circumstances. Students interested in this type of grant must complete the “Financial Aid Application Form” and submit it to the Financial Aid office.
4) Scholarships to Existing Students
a) Academic Excellence Scholarships
Annually awarded to the top ranked undergraduate students of the University. The scholarships are awarded to eligible candidates as follows:
|Tuition Scholarship||Grade Point Average (G.P.A.)|
More information about these scholarships contact:
b) Alumni Scholarships
European University Cyprus awards 10% scholarship for all years of study to relatives of EUC and Cyprus College alumni (children, spouse, and brother/sister). The alumni scholarships are open to all academic programs of study offered at EUC excluding the Bachelor of Medicine, Dental Surgery, Occupational Therapy and Biomedical Sciences.
c) Athletic Scholarships
Athletic scholarships are offered to exceptional members of European University Cyprus sport teams. The scholarships are performance-based, covering 5-25% tuition fees. The European University Cyprus Athletics Office establishes guidelines for the award of these scholarships. Students interested in this type of scholarships must complete the ΄΄Athletic Scholarship Application form ΄΄and submit it to the Athletic Department of the University.
PhD Program-Specific Scholarships
A limited number of scholarships are available to top-ranked applicants for some doctoral (PhD) programs. Available PhD scholarships can be found in the program description.
Financial Aid Office
Sotia Agathocleous Andreas Kounoupis
Fax: +357 713149 Fax: +357 713149