Call for Submission of Application for Doctoral Studies
The Ph.D. program of Music (Music Education; Musicology; Composition) of the Department of Arts announces a limited number of places for doctoral studies in the Fall Semester 2022 (commencing October 2022), in one/a combination of the following areas:
- Music Composition
- Music Education in Early Childhood
- Music teaching-learning practices in formal and informal settings
More information about the scientific areas of the academic staff/supervisors here
Application, supporting material and admission procedure:
- The program is offered both in Greek and English.
- Interested applicants are expected to submit a research proposal with their application.
- The application is submitted using the special form available from this link
- The necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
- The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
For further information, please visit the University website here or contact Mr. Stephanos Theodosiou at the Office of Admissions at 22713000
General Information for Doctoral Studies
European University Cyprus announces every academic year a limited number of places for doctoral studies in both Fall and Spring Semester (commencing September and February, respectively). Applications are submitted using the special application form available here link
. All necessary supporting material accompanying the application are described in the application form.
Last day for submitting applications:
- For Fall Semester: Initial deadline: 2 May (if positions remain available, additional applications for these positions are accepted by the 30 of May and the 31 of August per year)
- For Spring Semester: 15 November per year.
The final selection is based on assessment of the applicant’s qualifications and personal interview(s).
For further information, please contact Mr. Stephanos Theodosiou at the Office of Admissions at 22713000.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION CRITERIA:
The School, after examining the content/discipline of previous academic studies, in relation to the area of specialization of the Program and the proposed research area/discipline, reserves the right to request that applicants take specified post graduate courses and/or pass specified appraisals prior to admission.
All candidates will be invited to an interview.
View Past Dissertation Submissions:
Music: Composition (PhD) / Μουσική: Σύνθεση (PhD)
Music: Music Education (PhD) / Μουσική: Μουσική Παιδαγωγική (PhD)
Music: Musicology (PhD) / Μουσική: Μουσικολογία (PhD)