Services for Students and Parents
Τhe Educational and Vocational Information Service ‘ARIADNE’ enables pupils and students to:
- Explore different professions in order to identify which ones fit their personality.
- Complete the Career Interest Questionnaire “ARIADNE”, which significantly contributes to the identification of their professional interests and the selection of the appropriate field of study.
- Receive adequate and effective information through innovative actions, conferences and updated material related to professions and vocational guidance.
- Utilize the digital tools provided by e-counseling services on an ongoing basis for students and parents in Cyprus and Greece.
- Attend specialized seminars that will help them and their parents in the decision-making process concerning their studies and careers.
Indicatively, some of the seminar topics are:
- “Professional choices and the decisive role that psychometric tools play in these, with a focus on ARIADNE”
- Modern skills (self-efficacy in career planning, resilience, adaptability, hope, courage) and how parents can contribute to the development of these skills in their children
- The future of the labour market and the impact of technology on life and work
- Self-knowledge, self-esteem and professional decision making: Planning a successful career
- Students’ decisions about the studies and the profession they will pursue – The role of the family
- Development of career Interests during adolescence
- The effects of COVID-19 on occupations and skills