School of Humanities, Social and Education Sciences
The programs of the School of Humanities, Social and Education Sciences at EUC engage you in the growth-oriented study of the human experience
The four departments of the School—Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education—prepare graduates to succeed in a variety of careers in education, psychology, the media, business and government.
- Market-driven programs are continually updated
- Engaged faculty have wide professional networks
- High-level research directly informs teaching
- Practical training modules and internships enrich your CV
Students gain an understanding of themselves and others through language, literature, communication, the arts, music, behavior and cognitive processes. They develop communication, analytical and critical thinking skills that are highly sought afteracross all sectors.
Whether your goal is to go on to post-graduate study (MA, MS or PhD), to gain professional qualifications as an educator, counsellor or therapist or to enter the job market, EUC graduates find success acrossdiverse industries. Alumni enter professions such as teaching and inclusive education, creative expression—as writers, musicians, artists and graphic designers—and private and public sector therapists and counsellors.
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (Distance Learning)
- Music: Music Performance, Composition
- Special and Inclusive Education (Distance Learning)
- Creativity and Play in Early Childhood Education (Distance Learning)
- Hellenic Studies (Distance Learning)
- Public Administration (Distance Learning)
- Career Counseling and Guidance (Distance Learning)
- English Studies (Distance Learning)
- Technologies of Learning & Communication and STEAM Education (Distance Learning)
- Educational Management and Leadership (Distance Learning)
- Special and Inclusive Education
- Creativity and Play in Early Childhood Education
- Music Education (Distance Learning)