European University Cyprus is closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19. As the situation continues to change rapidly, our top priority remains the health, safety, and well-being of our students, faculty and staff.
The University remains operational with appropriate measures to protect the health of the EUC community.
We will continue to update the community regularly to keep you informed of additional measures.
Faculty Contact HERE
Staff Contact HERE
Emergency phone numbers:
- Cyprus Ministry of Health COVID-19 helpline: 1420
- Cyprus Ministry of Health COVID-19 questions: 1450
- EUC Health & Safety Office: +357 99578363
- EUC 1st Aid Station: +357 99229297
- 24 hour dedicated ambulance service for COVID-19: +357 22887171
- Health Promotion & Disease Prevention (Ministry of Health) +357 22605-659/ –601